The vehicle owner may submit the following document for cancellation/ de-registration at RTO Offices where the Vehicle is registered.
1. Fill up the prescribe application and submit it at Concerned RTO.
2. Original registration certificate.
3. Piece of chassis number from the body.
4. Undertaking regarding no any Court cases/ Hypothecation Agreement / against the vehicle.
5. Arrear & Challan clearance.
6. Tax clearance report from Accounts.
Note: The cancellation can be processed only after the Physical verification of the Vehicle.